Microsoft Office 2010 includes essential productivity apps such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more. It is available in both Home and Student as well as Professional packages. The products included in these packages differ, but the installation process is the same. Follow this guide to get Office running on your computer with minimal fuss.
- Uninstall any old versions of Office. Keeping any older versions of Office installed can cause errors and problems with your files. To remove old installations. Open the Control Panel and select Programs and Features (Windows Vista, 7, 8), or Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP). Wait for the list to load and then select your old Office installation. Click the Uninstall/Remove button and wait for the uninstallation process to finish before installing Office 2010.
- Insert your Office 2010 DVD. Alternatively, open the downloaded Setup file that you received when you purchased Office 2010 online. Either method will follow the same steps.
- Enter the Product Key. This is the 25-character key found on the packaging that your Office 2010 came in. If you purchased online, the key will be displayed in the order confirmation window.
- You do not need to enter the dashes in between groups of characters
- Choose your installation. Clicking Install Now will install all of the Office products included in the version that you purchased. Office will be installed to your default hard drive (the same that Windows is installed on).
- Choose Customize to specify which products you want to install. For example, if you never use Excel and just need Word, use Customize to disable the Excel installation. You can also use the Customize option to install Office to a different location on your computer.
- Wait for installation to complete. Once you have chosen your installation options, Office will be automatically installed. The amount of time this takes will vary depending on the version you are installing and the speed of your computer.
- Once Office is finished installing, you can access each of the individual Office programs from the Start menu.
Still facing an issues with Office.com/setup and Installation ?
Still having issues with your Office.com/setup and Installation ? Don’t worry we are here to help you to diagnose and troubleshoot the installation or setup issues you are facing. Our online experts are available via live chat online or by calling helpline toll free numbers. Before getting connected with one of our support expert please make sure you have your 25 characters long product key with you. Once our expert complete the diagnostic on the problems you are facing they shall start the installation process of your security product online.
Office Online Support Includes;
- Troubleshoot and Repair Installation Issues
- Removal of Spywares & Malware from your computer
- Update your Operating System for new features and latest release
- Removal of unnecessary addons and conflicting programs
- PC Speed Optimization for faster computing
Setup and Installation help on PC Software and security products
Need help with www.norton.com/setup, Microsoft Office.com/Setup or www.office.com/setup ? We also provide help and support for Activation and Installation of all type of PC software. Kindly contact us more about those product help and support online.